Did You See Me? - A Song Of Despair


Did you see me in my darkness,
where sadness encaptured my soul?
Did you see me in my weakness,
when I struggled to do the right?
Did you see me in my sorrow,
when my tears was the water I drink?
Did you see me in my moment of doubt,
when a blur picture is all I see?
Did you see my broken heart,
when those I trusted left without a trace?

Do you know the words left unspoken?
Questions without answers,
unsung songs and unknown fears,
dreams unfulfilled,
dilemma and anxiety?

So who are you to examine me?
Who are you to stand as a jury?
you did not see the darkness,
the light mean nothing to you;
You never saw the efforts,
how insignificant my results are,
Just before you make a
pronouncement,
here for you to answer is a question,
Did you see it all?

Folukemi©
Share on Google Plus

About Life Links With Folks

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 coment�rios:

Post a Comment

Don't leave without dropping your thoughts, we are eager to hear from you